Sorry about all the posts.
On TV2 Ole has given a statement - LINK
Mixed news and not clear at all
After a very eventful day, which included round-trip to Birmingham for talks with Aston Villa, let Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to be interviewed by the TV 2 Sport.
Earlier Friday evening a press release Molde rich uncle, Røkke, made it clear that he and Aker drop all financial support to the club from January. reason is that he does not seem Solskjaer calls meds Aston Villa is consistent with the culture of the club.
- How do you react to the press release?
- I’ve just seen it. For Molde Football Club is … What shall I say … a challenge we are ready to take. Kjell Inge has made the club what it is with their fantastic contribution since 1992. But this time I will take with himself, says Solskjaer to TV 2
He says that Røkke was informed Aston Villa interest Monday night.
- I have never hidden the fact that I will be manager in the Premier League. He understands that I am interested in it. He has given me a couple of advice that is OK to take on the road, says Molde manager.
- Are you surprised by today’s reaction?
- It is surprising to us that Aker Molde trekkker out. Thanks to the help we have received and Røkke has done since 1992, we are in a very good position. We are ready to take the challenge.
- Is your position in Molde weakened?
- I got permission from the club to have a conversation with Aston Villa. I signaled that it is a great club I would be familiar with. There is no question of any negotiations. They have several candidates they want to talk to.
- Football is about taking chances when they present themselves, as you did when you went from Molde to Manchester United. this is such a chance?
- I’m not offered anything. I no to some clubs, which play next season in the Championship and Premier League. But when Aston Villa came into the picture, it was such a big club that I wanted to hear what they had to say.
- Will you continue in Molde?
- Yes! I am the manager of Molde FK. I have a contract for two more years.
The reason that Solskjaer was transported back and forth with private today was the close match program to Molde, says Solskjaer. The plan was that he skulel travel on scheduled flights via Copenhagen.
- But they said they would make it as smooth as possible, so I was prepared for Sunday.
So he wanted to talk to us but nothing offered.
@andymeide said after watching it
OGS sounded sober as always, but Villa seems like a tempting opportunity for him. He kept mentioning his contract though
The interview was by telephone and not asked why he had brought his wife, backing up that he is still in the UK. Tomorrow Molde are making a statement after training, we will see what they say then.
What I do know is that he never said he would stay at Molde and NO to us.